Lyceum College accommodates your needs in building your legacy. The school has a good reputation when it comes to higher education distance learning in South Africa. It offers a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate programmes: degrees, diplomas, certificates, and short courses. With Lyceum innovative approach, you are to be empowered with your career goal.
Do you want to be current with all the information that the school releases? If your answer is yes, visit the school portal regularly with all the information that you need. For example, the Academic Calendar, new changes if there are
Lyceum College Application
Application forms are available at branches of the Lyceum College for collection, or one can apply online.
If you are applying for a new qualification or a first-time applicant, read carefully the guidelines provided below, and be sure not to miss out on any step as all the information is crucial for an application.
- Applicants must submit the required documents
- The closing date for the application is the same as the due date for uploading the documents required.
- The school will not accept the documents uploaded after the closing date of the application.
- The applicants must ensure that they scan their documents in preparation for their application before starting with the application process to upload the documents required online.
- Ensure that your application is complete; it is the applicant’s responsibility to make sure that the application is filled in correctly; otherwise, the applicant will have to re-apply for admission during the next application period.
Note the online application can be made on a computer, smartphone, tablet, and the application will be completed once all the necessary fees are paid.
The applicant must follow the below steps
- Complete the online registration and payment on the portal
- Submit your proof of payment; after that, you will receive the login details
Required documents for application
- Applicant’s certificates/qualifications
- Birth certificate or Identity document
- Proof of application for new passport or ID
- Most recent academic results
- Municipal billing document or other account statements not older than three months
The official website for Lyceum College is provided below. Applicants should make use of the website. Lyceum uses the website to announce the College registration dates, event dates, online application dates, open day, academic calendar, prospectus, brochure and handbook. All in pdf made accessible to download online.
All the instructions to apply online are provided on the official website.
Applicants are required to register before starting with their application process. This will enable them to log in to start their application.
More contact details are below
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
For any queries, applicants are advised to visit the Lyceum College application status checker portal. On the portal, you can write your comment/ concern.
Suppose you have not visited the Lyceum College official website. In that case, the information below will help any applicant to start thinking about what you want to study. At times it can be not very clear to decide on what you want to study. So take time to go through the list of some of their courses. The great thing about Lyceum is that their courses are naturally geared towards developing skills and knowledge for a wide specific range of employment, entrepreneurial possibilities, and jobs.
Programs and Courses
Lyceum offers a variety to suit any individual needs, for example:
Certificate courses, Advanced Diplomas, Higher Certificates, Diplomas, Degrees and Post Graduates.
Advanced Diploma courses: It consists of one course
- Advanced Diploma in Traffic and Metropolitan Policing
Certificate courses and Higher Certificate courses: There are about eighteen courses to choose from.
- Certificate in Office Management
- Certificate in Sales and marketing
- Certificate in Paralegal studies
- Certificate in Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management
- Certificate in Sales and Marketing
- Certificate in Project Management
- Certificate in Financial Management
- Certificate in Credit Management
- Higher Certificate in General Management
- Higher Certificate in Human Resource Management
- Higher Certificate in Law Enforcement
- Higher Certificate in Criminal Justice
- Higher Certificate in Incident Management
- Higher Certificate in Early childhood Development
- Higher Certificate in Public Relations
- Higher Certificate in Supply chain and Management
- Higher Certificate in Fleet Management
- Higher Certificate in Operations Management
- Higher Certificate in Total Quality Management
The diploma offers six courses
- Diploma in Management
- Diploma in Fleet Management
- Diploma in Teacher Education
- Diploma in Public Administration
- Diploma in Criminal Justice
- Diploma in Metropolitan and Traffic Policing
These are the three courses they offer
- Bachelor of Disaster Management
- Bachelor of Administration
- Bachelor of Business Management
Post Graduate Diploma courses: One course
- Post Graduate Diploma in Traffic Policing
During the application process, Lyceum College will state the fees. This allows the applicant to know their exact fees.