If you need an Apple product in South Africa, then you would have to hock on the ios plug. MyiStore is the plug you need to meet all your ios needs. Being the biggest eCommerce website for apple products in South Africa, you are sure to have every need met, from products to accessories. In this article, learn how to create a MyiStore account and shop for your iPhones, iPad or Mac online through their website.
What is iStore?
Istore is an Apple premium reseller. Istore is the largest Apple premium reseller in South Africa and is dedicated to making apple products and accessories such as beats, AirPods and cases available to apple consumers in South Africa. Purchasing products from istore gives its customers access to contracts on various mobile network providers in the country such as MTN, Telkom and Vodacom. Purchases from istore come with a 2-year warranty option with the icare plus protection plan. The icare plus protection plan is an insurance plan for apple products. Customers, upon purchasing an Apple product, may as well buy warranty coverage for their devices.
MyiStore is an online platform that allows you to buy apple products from any part of the country. The eCommerce website is available to all, and you can start purchasing products through their organised system after you must have created an account.
How to create a MyiStore account in South Africa
The process of creating and logging in to a MyiStore account is very simple. We have taken the initiative of providing a comprehensive guide to creating your MyiStore account and shop different apple products and accessories. Follow the steps provided below:
Step 1: open the myistore website on your device by visiting www.myistore.co.za
Step 2: find the profile icon that resembles a man with a circle shape, click on it, and then tap on the “create an account” button.
Step 3: you will be required to enter your personal data. The required information includes your name, surname, contact information, and you would also have to create a password.
Step 4: tick the box to accept to receive the istore product and services update.
Step 5: proceed to verify that you are not a robot using Google ReCaptcha.
Step 6: hit the “register” button.
After following the steps above, your myistore account will be created with ease. You may decide to stay logged in or may choose tolog out once you have finished all your transactions. To login back, visit the mysitore website www.myistore.co.za and enter your email address and password, and you will be logged back into your account.
Products to purchase on the iStore (myistore) website
Once you created and logged into your myistore account, you gain access to a wide selection of Apple products and accessories that you can choose from. You can purchase anything you need with the aid of this platform. Below, we have provided you with a list of things you can buy on iStore:
Accessories such as phone cases
- watches (apple series watches)
- iPod touch,
- iPod nano,
- iPod shuffle and
- iPod mini
- iPhone 5
- iPhone 5c
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 plus
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s plus
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 plus
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 8 plus
- iPhone X
- iPhone Xs
- iPhone XR
- iPhone Xs Max
- iPhone 11
- iPhone 11 pro
- iPhone 11 pro max
- iPhone 12
- iPhone 12 pro
- iPhone 12 pro max
- iPhone 13
- iPhone 13 pro
- iPhone 13 pro max
- MacBook Air
- MacBook pro
- mac mini
- iMac with retina display
- iMac pro
- mac pro
- iPad pro
- iPad air
- iPad mini
- Buy apple accessories such as phone cases.
You can get any of these apple products on the istore website, which is MyiStore. MyiStore also updates you on new releases and available products.
List of stores in South Africa
- Istore Woodlands – shop 35, Woodlands Boulevard Shopping Center, Cnr Garstfonteiin Rd and De VilleBois Mareuil Drive, Pretoria.
- Istore Waterfront – shop 7106, V & A Waterfront, Victoria Wharf, Cape Town.
- Istore Tygervalley – Bill Bezuidenhout & Willie van Schoor, Bellville, Cape Town, 75336
- Istore factory shop in Sandton – corner Sandton drive and Alice lane, Sandton Johannesburg.
- Istore Fourways – shop NG24, Fourways Mall, Fourways Blvd, Fourways.
- Istore garden route – shop 86 Garden Route Mall (temporary store)
- Istore gateway – shop F156, Gateway Theatre of Shopping, Durban.
- Istore Glen – shop M24, The Glen shopping centre, Orpen Rd, Johannesburg.
- Istore Ilanga – shop UG12A, Ilanga Mall, Penny Gum St, Nelspruit
- Istore Mall of Africa – Shop 2167, Level 5, Mall of Africa, Magwa Cresent, Midrand.
- Istore Menlyn – Shop G87, Menlyn Shopping Mall, Pretoria.
- Istore Pavilion – shop 151, Pavillion Center, Westville, Durban.
- Istore Port Elizabeth – shop 90A Walmer Park, Walmer, Port Elizabeth
- Istore Sandton city – shop BC37A, Sandton city shopping centre, Sandton, Johannesburg
- Istore Somerset – shop G 232, 233 and 235, Somerset Mall, Somerset West.
- Istore Eastgate – shop 41, Eastgate shopping centre, Bradford Rd, Bedfordview.
- Istore Cresta – shop U35/36/37, Cresta Mall, Corner Beyers Naude Drive & Weltevreden Road, Cresta.
- Istore Clearwater – shop LM083, Hendrix Potgieter Road & Christiaan de Wet Road, Roodepoort, Johannesburg.
- Istore centurion – shop 287, centurion Mall, heuwel Rd, centurion
- Istore Cavendish – shop F17, Cavendish Square, Claremont, Cape Town
- Istore Ballito junction – shop 242A/628D Leonora Drive Ballito
- Istore Bloemfontein – shop S17A, Loch Logan Waterfront, Bloemfontein
- Istore Brooklyn – shop 286, Brooklyn mall, Bronkhorst St, Pretoria
- Istore canal walk – shop 428, canal walk shopping centre, century place Blvd, Cape Town
Store trading hours in South Africa
There are specific times within which you buy or shop at istore. The stores are closed outside of the time range.
From Monday to Saturday, the stores open from 8:00-17:00. On Sundays and public holidays, the store opens from 8:00-14:00.
We have provided you with all the necessary information to create a MyiStore account and where to find iStores in South Africa. We have also included some additional information that you may find useful:
How to use Apple Pay to make purchases:
An added feature of using Apple products such as an iPhone, an iPad or a MacBook is that Apple has its mobile payment service which allows you to make in-app purchases as well as buy online. This digital service is known as Apple Pay.
Apple Pay is a digital payment service powered by Apple Inc. The service allows its users to make payments to make digital payments on the web using safari as well as make payments in person and purchase apps and in-app accessories.
It is easy to use Apple Pay and it is also considered Safe. Provided below are the steps you should follow to add Apple Pay as a payment option.
Step 1: make sure you are in possession of a credit card or a debit card that can be linked to your Apple Pay account.
Step 2: go to your ios device settings and choose the iTunes and app store option.
Step 3. Select your Apple ID and then tap View Apple ID
Step 4: click on “Manage Payments” then select “Add Payment Method”
Step 5: scroll through the “Found in wallet” list and choose the card you would like to use. With this, you can buy products and pay for services online.
Remember that all that we have covered in this article is available to you in South Africa. You can create a MyiStore account, buy apple products and accessories and pay for services online using apple pay services right here in South Africa.