Here’s everything you need to know about TUT applications, registrations, courses and more. Learn how to apply to TUT online and using a hardcopy application, and what both application processes entail.
Apply to TUT using the online application form
Things to remember
- Make sure you have an email address.
- Have you calculated your APS? You’ll need to do this before applying, so you know what courses you are eligible for.
- Be sure to complete the application in full to avoid delays.
- All applicants will be required to send a certified copy of your Identification Document (or Passports for international students).
- You may not fax any of these documents.
- Read and make sure you comply with TUT’s further instructions and important information for online application.
- Remember: TUT requires you to write National Benchmark Tests NBTs.
How to complete the TUT online application
Click the link below to be directed to TUTs online application portal. Should you be presented with a blank page, try reload the page. If the problem persists, please email email@example.com.
Apply to TUT using a hardcopy application
You can apply by completing the hardcopy application form
- post it to:
Tshwane University of Technology
Private Bag X680
- or hand deliver to:
Central Admissions Office
Note: Please check the additional information on hard copy applications for more details on applying to distance campuses. Things to note when applying via hardcopy application:
- Do not post cash with your application in the mail. Use postal orders or cheques with registered mail.
- Have you calculated your APS? You’ll need to do this before applying.
- Make sure you have attached all relevant supporting documentation.
Applying for residence
(Note: You may only apply residence at TUT once you have successfully submitted an application to study at TUT)
Tel: 086 110 2421