You’ll find a breakdown of how to apply to the Vaal University of Technology (VUT) below. We’ve got instructions on the online application process AND the hardcopy application. Tertiary education is just a few steps away! Let’s get started.
VUT Application Breakdown
Note: Applicants are encouraged to apply as early as possible in the application cycle. Applications close at the end of September for South African applicants and at the end of October for international applicants.
Things to note before applying online to VUT:
- You’ll need an email address to complete the application.
- South African applicants will need an ID number. Foreign applicants will need their passport number.
- Have all your documents ready to upload.
How to Apply Online
VUT has one online application portal where you will be able to apply.
Apply to VUT using the hardcopy application
Things to note before applying with a hardcopy form:
- Make sure you have attached all supporting documents before sending off the application form.
- There are separate application forms for undergraduate, postgraduate, international and BTech applicants.
- If you are applying for re-admission, you will need to complete a re-admission form.
You can post your completed application form to:
Main Campus (Vanderbijlpark)
Andries Potgieter Boulevard
Private Bag X021