Available Job Vacancies & Details
The Independent Communications Authority of South Africa (ICASA) is inviting applications from suitably qualified applicants for appointment to fill the following existing vacancies:
- SUPERVISOR: BIDS AND CONTRACTS
ICASA Vacancies Requirements
- A bachelor’s degree in Business/Supply Chain Management or similar qualification (NQF Level 7)
- 3 –5 years of professional experience in Finance and Supply Chain Management
- 1 –3 years of supervisory management experience
- Diversity management experience
- Experience in practising a supply chain management system that is fair, equitable, transparent, competitive and cost-effective
- Working experience of the Preferential Procurement Policy Framework Act, 2000 (Act No. 5 of 2000), the Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment Act, 2003 (Act No. 53 of 2003) and any other SCM related legislation as issued by National Treasury.
- Attention to detail
- Able to work and make decisions under pressure
- Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal/ presentation skills)
- Ability to function under minimal supervision
- Negotiation skills
- Team player
- Friendly and open disposition
- Analytical thinking
- Ethical behaviour.
How to Apply for ICASA Vacancies
How to Apply for Independent Communications Authority of South Africa Vacancies 2020 Application Form.
Check full details on the below links for more information on how to apply…
To apply for this position, please visit https://www.icasa.org.za/pages/careers.
Application Deadline: 6th April 2020
- You may need the Z83 Form to Apply for Government Vacancies, Click to Download Z83 Application Form
Things to Note Before Applying:
- We publish on this page, the latest Independent Communications Authority of South Africa Vacancies 2020 updates and each position published includes its requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Independent Communications Authority of South Africa Vacancies requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.